New Hope is a very diverse ministry that ministers to the diverse needs of the congregation and the community. Members are encouraged to participate by taking part in ministries that aid in spiritual growth and also those that serve others in the church body and the community at large.
Bishop David C. Cooper, Senior Pastor
Elder Nina M. Cooper, Co-Pastor
Elder Patrick Jenkins, First Assistant to Bishop Cooper
Church Office Hours are Tuesday through Friday, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM.
Church Office- 505.881.7780.
For General Questions
Send email to email@example.com
Appointments with Pastors
To make appointments with Pastor contact Minister Kenya Adkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have email, contact Church Office at 505.881.7780.
- Mail: Send to New Hope FGBC at P.O. BOX 11785, Albuquerque, NM 87192
- Online: Link can be found pinned to the New Hope Facebook Page or go to giving on this page
- Text to Give (Enter 505.219.4048)
- Give Plus+ (App) - New Hope Full Gospel Baptist Church or 87110
- Baptism is carried out by immersion into water.
- Adult Baptism, usually during Invitation to Discipleship, one can decide to be baptized signifying dedication and acceptance of Christ as their personal Savior.
- Parents should consult/inform Discipleship Ministry when children are ready for Baptism.
- The Discipleship Ministry is responsible for scheduling date of baptism.
- Pre-marital counseling is usually held with the Pastor or designee prior to ceremony.
- Length and timing of Pre-Marital Counseling is determined by the Pastor.
- It is not our practice to perform “spur of the moment” weddings. However, this is to be determined at the Pastor’s discretion.
- Wedding ceremonies performed by a minister associated with New Hope must be approved by the Pastor.
- Weddings must be scheduled on church calendar; contracts must be filed for Building Usage, Pastor, and Audio/Visual support.
- Notify the Church Office and the Pastor when the death of a church member occurs.
- Please do not plan a funeral without first consulting with the Pastor and the church.
- The Pastoral Office will make every effort to accommodate the desires of the family.
- As a member of New Hope, you may expect your pastor and church to render whatever services possible to assist the family in their time of bereavement.
- In the event of illness please do the following:
- Notify GAP (Intercessory Prayer Team Leader), Pastor and the Church Office with the following information:
- Nature and/or seriousness of illness
- Location of patient (home, hospital, etc.)
- Name will be placed on Prayer list.
- If notified, your pastor or designee will make every effort to visit you unless otherwise advised.